Provides users with an essential program for creating and printing professional, simple card designs in lowvolumes.
Offers Classic edition features plus Excel and csv data-file integration and advanced print functionality for small businesses.
Designed for enterprises with more advanced applications that require internal database integration, multi-layout card design options, user-based logon security and more.
Incorporates worldclass card design and issuance features, plus access to external database integration, contact/contactless smart card capabilities and UHF encoding support.
Minimum System Requirements
• Installation of Zebra Card printer Windows Driver is required prior to CardStudio Installation
• IBM® compatible PC with a Pentium® microprocessor with at least 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
• Microsoft® Windows®XP,Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10operating systems
• Disk space: 250MB with partial clip art or 400MB with full clip art installed
• Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
• Internet access required for software license key activation
• Network access required for installation and use of Network License Key editions
• Network Concurrent User License Editions available for 1,5,10, 20 concurrent users
• Number of concurrent users with Network License Key editions are not additive